Build Year: 1999
Used For: Survey / Diving
2 x PERKINS 6.354 naturally aspirated diesel engines rated at approx. 120 bhp, driving through ZF MPM220A adjusted angle gearboxes (Ratio 1.5:1), connected to conventional shafts and NAB propellers (matched to revised entgine power). Both engines were fitted in 2020/1 having been professionally reconditioned and dyno tested. Electro-hydraulic trim tabs are fitted.
ELECTRICAL: 24v alternator charging
FUEL: 200 gals (900 litres) in two stainless steel tanks
WATER: 15 gals (67 litres) in one tank
PERFORMANCE: Max. 10/12 knots Cruise: 10 knots.
The following deck equipment is included:
- 'Torqmaster' hydraulic Capstan (side mounted) with deck chain feed
- Self-stowing Danforth Anchor, with chain and warp
- Kedge Anchor
- Substantial Deck Fittings
- Stainless Steel Pulpit, Rails and Gantry Mast, etc..
- Stainless Steel ladder (Transom Mounted)
- Treadmaster non-slip side deck areas
Various mooring warps and fenders, ropes and loose gear........
- Raymarine RL80CRC 10" Radar/ Plotter
- Raymarine RL70CRC 7" Radar/Plotter
- Fly Deck Repeater(Navipod) + 24" Radome
- C-Map NT
- JRP JFV 131 12" Dual Frequency Fishfinder
- Raymarine GPS
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot + repeater
- Raymarine ST60 Tri Data
- Navman 7100 VHF/DSC Radio Telephone
- Shipmate VHF with Fly-Deck dual station
- Sunnto Magnetic Compass
- Fly-Deck - Sony FM Radio/CD Player
Note: Optional AIS transponder may be available. All equipment will be subject to test
The Lochin 333 followed the inspirational 33 footer on which the Brede Class lifeboat was built. The sea going characteristics of this hull are much appreciated in the commercial world where they are used for multifarious applications. 'Otarie' has been operated as a survey craft using sophisticated hydrographic equipment. She has now' has been re-engined with rebuilt Perkins 120hp naturally aspirated engines completed in 2021. Previously Coded to MCA (Cat.2) now lapsed she could return to commercial work with appropriate safety gear and completion of the Coding process. This will be a economical boat to run!
DO NOT SEND MONEY TO SELLERS YOU CANNOT VERIFY AS GENUINE.
If possible, travel to view the boat or equipment yourself and only buy once you are happy with it.
Commercial Fishing Boats - 10-12m
£195,000 ono Newquay, Cornwa...
£180,000 ono Looe Cornwall
£330,000 ono Holy Island
POA courtown harbou...
HOPE (plus trac...
POA PORTAVOGIE CO...
Atlanta II sh84
£125,000 ono Newlyn
£80,000 + VAT ono Kallin, Grimsay
£170,000 + VAT South Coast
Offers ono South West Irel...
Offers +VAT ono Ayrshire